INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE U.E. REGULATION 679/2016
Dear User, Pursuant to Articles 12, 13 and 14 of EU Regulation No 679/2016 (hereinafter, also “GDPR”) Sport and Fun Holidays S.r.l. (hereinafter, also, “ADV”) informs you that your data will be processed as follows:
1. SUBJECTS OF THE TREATMENT
1) The data controller is Sport and Fun Holidays s.r.l., based in Via del Lavoro 71 – 40033 Casalecchio di Reno (Bo), which can be contacted by email email@example.com or telephone 051.3547570
2) The updated list of external managers is available upon request.
2. TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
The data provided by you at the time of registration or otherwise acquired by ADV in the process of managing the booking and execution of the relationship, may concern the following categories:
- 1. personal data of the participant and his/her parents, if minor, such as name, surname, date and place of birth, social security number;
- 2. contact data of the participant and his/her parents, if minor, such as domicile and/or residence, telephone numbers, social profile and email address(es);
- 3. data related to the participant’s health status;
- 4. data related to his/her preferences in relation to products and services purchased by ADV;
- 5. video footage and/or photographic shots;
- 6. credit card data entered in the payment procedure, which will be known to ADV only in encrypted mode and possibly bank data;
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING.
1) Personal and contact, payment and banking data, as well as those related to the participant’s health status, will be processed for the proper registration to the ADV portal and for the execution and management of the requested contractual relationship, as well as for administrative and tax purposes.
2) Personal and contact data such as address, social profile, telephone and e-mail contact details, may be processed in the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller, in accordance with the provisions of Art. 6(f) EU Reg. no. 679/2016 EU n. in order to provide direct marketing services with a view to the direct marketing of products and services related to Events organized by Sport and Fun Holidays S.r.l. both by automated means (e.g. email, sms, instant messaging applications, etc.) and non-automated means (e.g. regular mail, telephone with operator, etc.), unless you object;
3) Personal and contact data such as address, social profile, telephone and e-mail contact details as well as data related to your preferences, with your consent, may be processed for profiling purposes, i.e., analysis of your travel preferences and market research in order to improve the range of services and commercial information presented by ADV, making them more in line with your interests. This activity may also take place through the administration of satisfaction questionnaires and/or the use of profiling cookies used while browsing our sites and apps;
4) During the activities, video footage and/or photographic shots will be taken in order to document the activities, to update families and to advertise online and/or offline the initiatives carried out by Sport and Fun Holidays s.r.l. (website, social networks, blogs, posters, newspapers, etc.), and/or otherwise for promotional purposes related to the Camps. This content is managed directly by the data controller for the performance of a task of public interest vested in the Data Controller and the companies indicated in the Partners section on the website (www.nbabasketballschool.it);
5) Data may also be processed, in aggregate form, for internal statistical analysis purposes that are not incompatible with the previous purposes
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
1) In relation to the purposes envisaged in Art. 3.1.) personal and contact data, credit card data, to the extent that they should be learned, and bank data will be processed pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, lett. b) of European Reg. no. 679/2016 where the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or where the processing is necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject, as well as by virtue of Art. 6, para. 1, lett. c) of European Reg. no. 679/2016 where the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject.
2) Personal and contact data such as address, social profiles, telephone and e-mail contact details, for the purposes referred to in Art. 3.2 and, in any case, data relating to your preferences for the purposes referred to in Art. 3.2, where they are not processed pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, lett. a) of European Reg. no. 679/2016, they may be processed pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, lett. f) of European Reg no. 679/2016 where the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the data controller or third parties, without overriding the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
3) Data relating to the state of health, will be processed in accordance with Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a) of European Reg. No. 679/2016 with your consent.
4) The processing of personal data for marketing purposes referred to in Art. 3.2 and for profiling purposes referred to in Art. 3.3, may only take place with your consent.
5) Any refusal to provide the data indicated in art. 2, lett. 1-6) for the purposes indicated above in art. 3.1, may result in the inability of the owner to conclude the contract or provide the service you have requested.
6) If the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke it at any time, without affecting the processing already carried out.
5. METHODS OF PROCESSING
1) Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency both in paper and electronic form and protected by technical and organizational measures to ensure appropriate levels of security in accordance with Articles 25 and 32 of the GDPR, respecting professional secrecy, and in anonymous form in the case of statistical analysis.
6. SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
1) In relation to the purposes indicated under 3.1), the data may be communicated to the following subjects or categories of subjects:
- – ADV’s internal staff, in their capacity as data processors;
- – to the suppliers of tourist services included in the packages sold, or who perform activities for services related to those purchased from the ADV;
- – to the amateur sports association, in case it was the organizer of sports activities and membership for Camps;
- – AREA 32 s.r.l. for the management of online registration;
- – PICA GROUP S.p.A. for the management of any photographs uploaded to the PICA platform;
- – to the Insurance Companies that provide the coverage ancillary to and connected with the purchased tourist packages and services;
- – persons, companies, associations or professional firms that provide services or activities of assistance and consultancy in favor of ADV in order to protect its own right (for example, accountants, lawyers, tax consultants, auditors, consultants within auditing or due diligence operations, etc.);
- – parties to whom the right to access your data is recognized by legal provisions or by provisions issued by Authorities empowered to do so by law, including health, tax, airport, port, customs and border authorities;
- – to parties in charge of providing technological support.
2) With your consent, which may be revoked at any time without prejudice to the processing already carried out, the data may be disclosed to third parties for the purpose of commercial promotion, advertising, profiling and marketing. With your consent, which may be revoked at any time without prejudice to the processing already carried out, your data may be transferred outside the European Union.
3) For the purpose of internal statistical analysis, the disclosure of data is not envisaged except for the disclosure of statistics in aggregate and anonymous form.
4) The dissemination of data is not envisaged.
7. DATA RETENTION
1) Personal and contact data will be stored in analog and digital format for the period of time necessary to comply with the relevant tax and civil law, with the application of appropriate security measures to ensure that only authorized persons have access to such data.
2) Data related to health status that may be learned for participation in events will be stored separately from others for a period of 5 years after the event for purposes of judicial protection with the application of appropriate security measures to ensure that only authorized persons can access such data.
8. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
The servers used by ADV are located on Italian territory and the processed data, both in analog and digital format, will not be transferred outside the European Union without your consent.
9. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
1) In relation to the aforesaid processing, You may exercise the rights recognized by the current legislation on the protection of personal data, including the right to request from the data controller access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, restriction or opposition to the processing that concerns You, as well as the right to data portability, within the limits of the provisions of Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 of the EU Regulation 679/2016.
2) Pursuant to Article 77 of the Regulation, if you believe that the processing that concerns you violates the legislation on the protection of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Supervisor or with the Supervisory Authority of the EU Member State in which you habitually reside, work or the place where the alleged violation occurred.
3) To exercise your rights, you may contact the data controller by sending a communication to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THE INFORMATION NOTICE
Also in consideration of future changes that may occur in the applicable privacy legislation, ADV may supplement and/or update, in whole or in part, this policy. It is understood that any amendments, additions or updates will be communicated to you in accordance with applicable regulations also by means of publication on the website www.nbabasketballschool.it.
1.WHAT IS A COOKIE
Cookies are short text files that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. On each subsequent visit, cookies are sent back to the website that originated them (first-party cookies) or to another website that recognizes them (third-party cookies). Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the User’s device. They serve various purposes such as, for example, allowing you to navigate efficiently between pages, remember your favorite sites, and generally improve your browsing experience.
Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies, profiling cookies, and third-party cookies.
Profiling cookies are intended to improve the SITE user experience by suggesting content akin to the preferences expressed by the user while browsing, based on the content displayed and other behavior parameters. The user can decide to disable the use of individual cookies of the SITE through the appropriate options of their browser. In this case, some features of the SITE may not be available. In questo caso alcune funzionalità del SITO potrebbero non essere disponibili.
4. THIRD PARTY COOKIES
SITE uses some external features or contains some external links for the purpose of enhancing integration with commonly used third-party sites and the sociability of SITE itself (e.g. Facebook share buttons, Google, etc.).
These features and links may result in the use of third-party cookies for which please refer to the specific privacy published on the individual sites.
5. DEACTIVATING COOKIES ON MOST COMMON BROWSERS
You can disable cookies using the options provided by your browser. Some examples related to the most popular browsers follow.
- – Select Tools on the menu bar
- – Click Internet Options
- – Click on the General tab, which is located under “Browsing History” and click “Delete”
- – Select Tools on the menu bar
- – Click on Options
- – Click on the Privacy tab
- – Click “Delete Now”
- – Select “Cookies”
- – Click “Delete Personal Data Now”
- – Click the wrench icon in the upper right corner of the browser
- – Click “Options”
- – Click on “Geek stuff”
- – Click the “Content Settings” button in the Privacy section
- – Click the “Clear browsing data” button
- – Go to the Safari menu (icon at the top right of the browser) and select Preferences
- – In the pop-up window that opens, select the Security icon (in the shape of a padlock)
- – Under the “Accept Cookies” heading, select the “Never” button